Oki C823 – Smallest A3 colour printer, where space is a premium, offering outstanding print quality
Extensive media flexibility combined with proven digital LED technology makes the compact, affordable Oki C823 an ideal budget choice for high-quality day-to-day business documents, with cost-saving features contributing to lower total cost of ownership.
The C823 is ideal for workgroups with varied business needs. Media flexibility from A6 to A3 makes it possible to create a range of day-to-day documents as well as produce sales and marketing material, without the need to outsource. With a low initial capital outlay, the C823 is ideal for quality in-house colour printing on any budget.
Media flexibility – Print in a range of sizes and media stock up to 256gsm
Create a range of business and marketing printing in-house with the versatile C823. In-built media flexibility means the versatile device can handle both light and heavier paper weights of up to 256gsm.
- Create a range of documents in A6 up to A3 sizes, including 1.3m banners
- Print on stock from 64 to 256gsm
- Standard paper supply of 300 sheets and an optional paper tray means paper capacity can be increased to up to 935 sheets
- Auto-sensing 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (MPT) for different paper types
- Outstanding High Definition ProQ2400 multi-level output quality and 1200 x 600dpi print resolution
Advanced connectivity – What every busy office needs
Ideal for small offices and workgroups, the network-ready C823 is easily shared. Mobile printing directly from smartphones or tablets is also available.
- Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, enabling printing on the move
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Wireless Direct offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security – Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
The C823 offers security and encryption to the highest industry standards with sophisticated user authentication to prevent unauthorised access and protect corporate data.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release#, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received
- #Available to download from the OKI Firmware Portal in 2017
Cost and energy saving – Efficient, cost-saving eco-friendly features
The C823 features automatic duplex printing, reducing paper usage as well as eco-features such as Deep Sleep and Auto-Off modes also contribute to lower running costs
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.5W when not in use
- Toner Save to reduce cost, when printing draft or internal documents
- Duplex printing reduces paper usage (optional on C823n)
- Mono only printing when colour cartridges are empty
- LED technology means no moving parts for a longer life
- Free consumables recycling programme