Oki C542 – Smart, intuitive A4 colour printing that raises the bar for small businesses and workgroups
The Oki C542 puts the transforming benefits of smart printers within reach. Incorporating a customisable 7” colour LCD touch screen and OKI’s smart extendable platform (sXP) which provides connectivity into a pull printing fleet.
Small businesses and workgroups can now enjoy the transforming benefits of smart printers. The C542dn is ultra-fast, powerful and equipped with the latest security features, incorporating 7″ colour LCD touch screen technology and OKI’s open architecture smart extendable platform (sXP) which provides exceptional potential for connectivity and customisation. A wide range of media compatibility, intuitive storage and easy updates make the C542dn a perfect fit for any small business.
Productivity and connectivity – Keeping productivity high and seamlessly connected
With print speeds of 30ppm in colour and 1GB RAM memory ensures busy workgroups get fast results, helping them keep productive. Gigabit Ethernet, optional Wireless LAN and printing directly from smartphones or tablets improves connectivity options.
- Impressive print speeds of 30ppm in colour
- 1GB RAM memory for trouble-free printing of graphics-intensive documents
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Store templates and documents on the device for all users to print without authentication (Shared Print)
- Mobile printing from smartphones and tablets, Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, as well as being compatible with AirPrint by Apple Inc.
- Wireless Direct feature offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security features – Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
Helping businesses to stay in control of printing output and cost, the Oki C542dn includes a wide range of cost and time-saving features.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received
smart Extendable Platform (sXP) – Allows for connectivity to pull printing fleet and other devices
The C542dn gives businesses access to a wide range of new features. Connecting to existing pull printing fleets and third-party IT applications is simple, bringing the power of smart technology to any workgroup.
- OKI’s open architecture sXP for workflow integration and document management
- Intuitive, customisable 7” colour LCD touch screen
- Potential to run third-party applications on the device, such as PaperCut MF and Drivve Image
- Access to document management software SENDYS Explorer LITE at no extra cost
- SENDYS Output Manager option, allowing administrator to manager all users’ print jobs, reducing costs and environmental impact
- Software development kit (SDK) available for rapid implementation of a custom solution
Simple to set-up, use and own – Low power consumption and duplex printing as standard
The C542dn is easy to set-up and use with a range of eco-friendly features that save energy and help to lower running costs, including duplex printing as standard.
- Video guidance for installation and changing consumables
- When new features are available you can update the device via the OKI portal
- Trouble-shooting on the device screen and via OKI Mobile Print app
- Quiet mode ideal for smaller offices
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.5W when not in use
- Toner Save to reduce costs, when printing draft or internal documents
- Duplex printing reduces paper usage
- LED technology means no moving parts for a longer life
- Free consumables recycling programme