Air Purifiers – Clean air matters.
We spend 90% of our time indoors and nine hours every day sharing spaces with others.
While we don’t usually give much thought to indoor air quality, we should. The air we breathe indoors is up to five times more polluted than outdoor air.
Public and shared spaces, like offices, healthcare facilities and schools are breeding grounds for bacteria, viruses, dust and allergens, and harsh chemicals and odours.
While we all recognise the need to wash our hands and clean common surfaces like doors, tabletops, bathrooms, etc., it’s not enough. We need to clean the air. Why?
- Colds and Flu affect 15 MILLION people a year in the UK.
- Respiratory illness – colds, flu, allergies and asthma – is the main reason for doctor visits each year.
- Flu can spread to other up to 2m away — mainly by droplets from coughing, sneezing or talking, and can live in the air for several hours.
We spend 90% of our time indoors.
What’s in the air?
The presence of odours can reflect negatively on your facility.
Experts agree that the flu virus is mainly spread through airborne droplets.
It is estimated that up to 40% of Europeans suffer from allergic rhinitis.
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are potentially harmful chemicals emitted from everyday products.
Why purify the air?
Here are the benefits of cleaner air.
99.97% of harmful germs, allergens and particulates are removed safely and easily.
Improved indoor air quality improves mental tasks, like concentration and recall, and can reduce absenteeism due to illness.
Clean air—free from contaminants and harsh odours—shows care and concern for the well-being of your facility’s occupants and customers.
Our commercial-grade air purifiers are the only solution proven in independent tests to capture the airborne flu virus.
- Removes 99.9% of allergens and viruses using True HEPA filter
- Significantly reduces odours and VOCs
- Features patented, auto-detecting EnviroSmart™ Technology
- Works in spaces up to 130m².