• • • Open Projector Procurement Framework Brochure • • •
A new Projector Procurement Framework has been put in place by the Department of Education (DE) to support framework clients such as schools/ETBs and other parties in purchasing high-quality projectors from approved quality providers.
All listed products were evaluated by relevant technology and education experts, they meet all the relevant specifications and requirements for schools and ETBs to support teaching and learning.
The framework has been put in place initially for 2 years up to March 2024 but may be extended for up to 2 additional years, up to March 2026, at the discretion of the Department.
The Procurement Framework makes it easy to purchase quality projectors. It makes it easier and more efficient for clients to purchase projectors from approved suppliers and saves clients considerable time and effort by simplifying the process.
SHARP / NEC ME403U – Portable / Long Throw Projector
Bringing exceptional long lamp life performance to the classroom. Keeping operational costs to a minimum with no lamp costs, users enjoy up to 20,000 hours of trouble-free projection. A large 1.6x optical zoom brings impressive integration flexibility making it easier to position the projector in the room, whilst existing ceiling mount locations can be utilised without the need to reposition.
- Minimized cost – long lamp life and minimized filter exchange intervals.
- Versatile and mobile – compact and lightweight with HDMI and integrated 16W speaker.
- Extraordinary – WUXGA resolution and superb brightness levels and colour ranges, your viewers will enjoy an outstanding visual experience.
Epson EB-685W – Ultra-Short Throw / Non Interactive
The EB-685W’s ultra-short-throw design allows you to present large images from a very short distance with minimised shadows and glare. Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight. Split-screen functionality allows two pieces of content to be displayed simultaneously without compromising on quality. Connecting the optional Epson document camera allows you to easily display images and 3D objects with incredible detail for the whole class to see.
- Up to 100-inch display & outstanding quality HD-ready WXGA resolution
- Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Wireless Connectivity (Optional)
- Long lamp life Up to 10,000 hours in eco mode
Epson EB-685Wi – Ultra-Short Throw / Interactive
Innovative pen-interactive teaching solution with a large scalable screen of up to 100 inches, designed to enhance collaborative learning.
This projector offers superb interactivity thanks to its dual pen capability. With a brightness of 3,500 lumens and HD-ready WXGA resolution, the EB-685Wi’s ultra-short-throw design allows you to present large images from a very short distance with minimised shadows and glare. A 14,000:1 contrast ratio and HDMI input mean that students benefit from sharp, clear images.
- Up to 100-inch display and outstanding quality HD-ready WXGA resolution with Epson 3LCD technology
- Dual-pen annotation – Two users can annotate at once using the included pens
- Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Multi-screen interactivity – Combine two projectors to create one large interactive display
- Wireless Connectivity (Optional) – Allows content to be shown from a range of devices
Epson EB-725Wi – Interactive Agile Laser Projector
Interactive agile display that creates an impact in any workspace. Transform any workspace with this flexible and scalable display that increases collaboration, productivity as well as delivering sustainability. Regardless of angles or room layout, every person enjoys uninterrupted, immersive viewing, with space maximised and social distancing made possible, without the unnecessary cost of larger fixed size screens.
- Any room, any size – Bright, large-format display options up to 100″
- Send productivity soaring – Easy-to-use interface, optional responsive touch and fast set up
- Versatile collaboration – Expand connectivity, through wireless, VC cameras and many others
- Exceptional reliability – Maintenance-free laser technology for fit-and-forget peace of mind
SHARP / NEC P605UL – High Lumens Laser Projector
Innovation grounded in the true needs of the user results in the P605UL, a laser projector that is so silent it goes unnoticed yet for the 6,000 ANSI lumen image projection, perfectly visible in brightly lit spaces.
- No filter service required
- Brilliant colour brightness
- Low Noise Level – with 19dB*, the silent technology will not disturb your lessons.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.