With its low profile design the XE-A137 is compact enough to be placed safely out of sight on a cash register rack.
The front locking cash drawer features a three bill compartment and a removeable six compartment coin tray. A slot accessible from the outside of the drawer allows a quick and safe way to put large bills into an under tray storage area.
The XE-A137 bright and clear operator display is sized with up to nine digits for easy viewing.
For enhanced security only the person entrusted with the key can change the operating modes.
SD memory cards can be used to back up various kind of data, including daily sales and electronic journal data.
Several transaction reports are available in order to control financial data as well as Department -, PLU – and hourly turnover sales data.
- Quiet 1-station drop-in thermal printer
- Bright operator display
- Paper saving electronic journal function
- 8 Departments with 12 character text
- Up to 200 PLUs with 12 character text
- Detailed daily and periodical transaction report
- “HELP” key function for fast printing of set-up and operating instructions
- SD card slot for program backup and easy data transfer