The new PlotWave 450 is the perfect standalone multi-function system for teams who need to print complex documents quickly, share simply and finish wide format projects faster, while keeping confidential information safe.
Benefits PlotWave 450
- Simple to use thanks to ClearConnect multi-touch operation, now with uniFLOW software
- Data flexibility through full cloud integration, printing to and from cloud systems, storage media, and Active Directory. Comes with an optional removable hard drive
- Enhanced productivity with a new, more powerful Windows 8 POWERsync controller and Radiant Fusing technology taking the system from sleep to print in 30 seconds
- Time saving workflows using ClearConnect workflow with the new Publisher Select 2 and Repro Desk
- Rapid, professional printing, colour scanning and copying all in one, thanks to image Logic and new scan templates
- Superior quality with 600 x 1200 dpi pico-technology
- Efficient printing that consistently produces 8 A1/D-size sheets per minute with capacity for 2 or 4 rolls of media
- Productive document delivery enabled via the integration of PlotWave folder, directly controlled via the user interface
- Improved security through FIPS compliant features, disk encryption and enriched with Authentication and Card reader functionality
- Human and eco friendly system including silence in sleep mode, space saving ergonomic, single footprint design, energy efficiency and super low ozone emissions
Enjoy consistent, hassle-free production
The PlotWave ClearConnect touchscreen works like a tablet for an intuitive user experience that simplifies complex document production. Jobs are submitted using Publisher Select 2 to help you create, print and manage multiple sets of technical documents, with simplicity.
You can avoid potential errors when producing complex drawings by previewing documents before printing using the Wide format Printer Driver for Windows. Up to 150 sheets at up to 42 inches wide can be stacked on the Delivery Tray at a conveniently ergonomic height. The fully integrated PlotWave folder generates quality folded documents automatically to save time and help you stay organised.
Professional quality results over and over
This award winning multi-function device is made for the CAD environment. It delivers high quality black and white sets of documents that can withstand intensive use both on and off site, thanks to both our next generation print quality and water-fast technology. Printing can be achieved at 8 pages of A1/D-sized paper per minute. Copying and scanning is also exceptional quality because Image Logic ensures wrinkles and folds in the originals don’t make it into output and also strengthens colours.
Cost-efficiency is built-in
We keep your operational costs low with a hard working construction that outlasts many comparable systems, along with features such as energy efficiency and Radiant Fusing.
Drive up efficiency
Get started instantly using our award winning Radiant Fusing technology, which saves you time and money by going from quiet mode to print delivery in 30 seconds. In fact, when compared to conventional printers, this model can save you one hour per day and cut energy costs in half. You can print from anywhere, any time. All you need is a networked WiFi router, then you can use your smartphone or computer to access technical files from the cloud and send them to print using Mobile WebTools. You can also undertake multiple printing, scanning and copying tasks at the same time using our productive POWERsync controller.
Maintain high levels of security
By combining a Windows 8 embedded platform on our POWERsync controller you are using the latest security features to protect confidential information. The POWERsync controller has an open interface, allowing you to integrate this printer with existing hardware and software, like uniFLOW, with no worries about operational or security challenges.
Be environmentally sensitive
The PlotWave 450 is both people and planet friendly. It has the lowest ozone emissions, the lowest levels of noise and heat compared to conventional systems, and the closed toner system prevents users from spilling and inhaling toner. This means people can work comfortably in close proximity to the machine. Finally, it is fully compliant with Epeat Bronze certification.