Powershred® 6M Mini-Cut Shredder
- Shreds each sheet of A4 paper into over 1000 particles
- 6 sheet capacity (70gsm) with a 4x12mm mini-cut cut-size (Security Level P-4)
- Safety Lock manually disables the shredder to prevent accidental activation
- Shreds non-stop for up to 5 minutes
- 13-litre bin with lift-off head
- Also shreds staples, credit cards and paper clips
- 1-year machine warranty and 3-year cutter warranty
The high security 6M mini cut paper shredder for the home doesn’t just shred paper, but can shred staples, paper clips and credit cards too whilst shredding each sheet of A4 paper into over 1200 pieces, up to four times more pieces than cross cut shredders.
Designed for everyday secure shredding in the home or home office, the 6M can shred six sheets of A4 paper (70gsm) per pass 4 x 12 mm mini-cut particles and shreds continuously for 5 minutes before needing a 30-minute cool down period.
When switched to lock position, the patented Safety Lock prevents your Fellowes 6M home paper shredder from accidentally being activated – ideal security for the home environment.
The 13 Litre bin is ideal for regular shredding: The smaller mini cut particles will mean you have to empty your bin less frequently than with traditional cross cut shredders as it can hold at least 150 sheets.
In order to extend the life of your shredder and maximise your paper shredders performance, we recommend investing in Fellowes shredder oil, which ideally should be used each time the wastebasket is emptied in order to prolong your shredders life.