Powershred® 225Ci Cross Cut Shredder
The Fellowes 225Ci is a 3.9x38mm Cross Cut shredder and is ideal for commercial use in a Small Office for up to 5 users. The machine can shred up to 20 sheets per pass into 3.9x38mm cross cut particles. To save energy, the shredding system reduces in-use energy consumption and powers down after 2 minutes of inactivity.
The Fellowes 225Ci uses patented SafeSense® technology, which automatically stops the shredder when touched and uses a 100% Jam Proof System which prevents the machine from jamming, as well as self-correcting when paper is not fed in properly.
Advanced features include an Auto-start and reverse function to maximise ease of use and a large 60 litre pull-out waste basket for easy emptying of shredded waste. There is a separate throat and waste bin for CD’s/DVD’s which allows waste to be segregated for recycling.
The Fellowes 225Ci also features SilentShred™ to minimise office disruption, a Continuous Duty Motor which ensures the shredder is always ready for use, castors complete with brakes for mobility and a cable tidy at the rear. The machine will also shred staples, credit cards, paperclips and CD’s/DVD’s.
- 100% Jam Proof system eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs
- Shreds 22-24 sheets of A4 paper per pass into 4 x 38mm cross cut particles (Security Level P-4)
- SilentShred® Technology minimises disruption in shared work spaces
- SafeSense® Technology immediately stops shredding when hands touch the paper entry
- Energy savings system reduces in-use energy consumption and powers down after periods of inactivity
- Continuous duty motor for non-stop shredding. Ideal for 5+ users
- Shreds credit cards, staples, paperclips and CDs