AutoMax™ 200M Micro Cut Shredder
Fellowes AutoMax shredders offer a truly walk-away shredding experience, automatically shredding stacks of paper at the touch of a button. With Auto Feed shredders, productivity is the major benefit making it ideal if you regularly accumulate large volumes of paper and prefer to get all your shredding done in one go. Auto Feed shredding provides the convenience of allowing you to continue to work whilst shredding is in process.
With the Fellowes AutoMax 200M shredder there is no need to feed paper into the shredder manually, however there is a manual option which allows for you to shred up to 10 sheets per pass. The 200M will automatically shred up to 200 sheets in approximately 6 minutes, increasing your productivity levels and saving you time. It will run for up to 12 minutes at a time before requiring a 20 minute cool-down period. The micro cut capabilities securely shreds paper into 2 x 14mm pieces (Security Level DIN P-5) and shreds an A4 page into over 2000 individual pieces. The 200M will also handle staples, and credit cards via the manual slot
The useful SilentShred feature offers ultra-quiet performance for shared workspaces and also has a sleep mode feature that shuts down the shredder within 2 minutes of inactivity which helps to reduce your running costs. The stylish shredder has a compact, neat design and comes with a 32 litre bin that pulls out for your convenience.
- Automatic shredding for maximum productivity
- 200-sheet automatic and 10-sheet manual shredding capacities (70gsm)
- Shreds documents into 2x14mm micro-cut particles (DIN Level P-5) – that’s over 2000 particles per A4 sheet!
- Shreds the capacity load in approximately 6 minutes
- 32-litre pull-out waste bin that will need emptying less frequently than the cross-cut equivalent
- Also shreds credit cards (manual feed) and staples
- 2-year machine warranty and 7-year cutter warranty