AutoMax™ 200C Cross-Cut Shredder
Fellowes AutoMax shredders offer a truly walk-away shredding experience, automatically shredding stacks of paper at the touch of a button. With Auto Feed shredders, productivity is the major benefit. This makes it ideal if you regularly accumulate large volumes of paper and prefer to get all your shredding done in one go. Auto Feed shredding provides the convenience of allowing you to continue to work whilst shredding is in process.
With the Fellowes AutoMax 200C there is no need to feed paper into the shredder manually, however there is a manual option which allows for you to shred up to 10 sheets at a time. The Fellowes 200C can run for up to 12 minutes at a time, shredding up to 200 sheets automatically, increasing your productivity levels and saving you time. The cut capabilities securely shreds paper into 4 x 38mm pieces (Security Level DIN P-4), and not only cuts paper but it will also handle staples, paperclips, credit cards and CDs.
The useful SilentShred feature offers ultra-quiet performance for shared workspaces and also has a sleep mode feature that shuts down the shredder within 2 minutes of inactivity to help reduce your running costs. The stylish shredder has a compact, neat design and comes with a 32 litre bin that pulls out for your convenience.
- Automatic shredding at the deskside for maximum productivity
- 200 sheet automatic and 10 sheet manual shredding capacities
- SilentShred™ offers ultra-quiet performance for shared workspaces
- Sleep Mode feature shuts down the shredder after 2 minutes of inactivity
- Shreds documents into 4x38mm cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4)
- 2-year product and service warranty plus 7-year cutter warranty