Powershred® 12C Cross Cut Shredder
For secure shredding, the Fellowes can shred 12 A4 sheets per pass into 4 x 40 mm particles. When switched to lock position, the patented Safety Lock prevents your Fellowes 12C home paper shredder from accidentally being activated – ideal security for the home environment. With a recommended daily usage of 50 sheets the shredder is the ideal solution for your light-duty home shredding requirements.
Not only can the 12C cross cut shredder cut through paper, the personal paper shredder is also tough enough to cut through credit cards, paper clips and staples, whilst ensuring confidential documents are shredded into unreadable pieces. The 12C personal paper shredder will shred continuously for up to 3 minutes before requiring a 30-minute cool down period, meeting demand for occasional use in the home. For disposal of your shredder paper waste, the 12C personal paper shredder features a handy spacious 19 Litre bin.
- Shreds 12 sheets per pass (70gsm) into 4x40mm cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4)
- Extended run time of 20-minutes followed by a 30-minute cool down period
- 19 litre pull-out bin – approximately 250 sheets of shredded paper
- Also shreds staples and credit cards
- 2-year machine warranty and 5-year cutter warranty